Every designer needs a reliable installation team.
At Elite Delivery, we thoroughly understand your needs. We work with showrooms in the the San Francisco Design Center, numerous manufacturers, and storefronts. We receive, consolidate, deluxe and install beautifully!
We know it’s absolutely imperative that every aspect of your presentation goes smoothly. We can take the headaches and variables out of the delivery and installation processes, allowing you to focus on what you do best.
We Offer Receiving and Consolidation Services For Large Design Projects
After months spent finding the perfect interior design, it’s time to put it all together. This is the moment you’ve been waiting for. You can’t afford to have something go wrong.
Elite Delivery can offer you the flawless service you need and the peace of mind you deserve. Many of our clients have been with us for decades. We are the definition of white glove service.
No project is too large or complex. We can handle multiple ongoing projects for you, just like we have for world-class designers nationwide.
- Single room renovations
- Massive relocations
- Residential projects
- Commercial projects
- Designer showrooms
- Coordinated nationwide displays
- And so much more…
If you need it done, the question isn’t ‘if,’ it’s ‘when.’
Let Us Handle The Logistics
As an Elite Delivery client, you gain a reliable and supportive logistics partner who will confidently handle all the details. Our cutting-edge logistics software and meticulous care will ensure that every aspect of your project is accurately recorded and expertly executed.
Why choose Elite Delivery?
- We deftly coordinate complicated design projects, including consolidation, storage and staging
- We fully meet the delivery needs of large firms, small businesses, and discerning individuals
- We expertly accommodate designers’ high-end projects
- We safely move entire households, guaranteeing successful delivery of valuables, heirlooms, and antiques
- We easily manage reverse logistics, including pickup, repacking and returns
Our White Glove Delivery Service offers:
- A well-maintained fleet of tooled, insured trucks
- A reliable staff trained to interact with high-end clients
- An large, clean and secure warehouse for both short and long term storage
- Customer communication within 24 hours of receiving
- A convenient date and 3-hour delivery window
- A courtesy call made 30 minutes prior to delivery.
We are large enough to handle clients of any size, yet nimble enough to handle emergencies and rush orders with ease. When the unforeseen occurs, our personal approach and “make it happen” attitude will ensure your company’s success time and time again.